It's about time too...

A blog about my (somewhat impatient and somewhat trying) experiences trying to start my BA in Theology through the Open Theological College via the University of Gloucestershire.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Finally. My grandma is staying with us and took us out to eat this evening, and I got a chance to check the PO Box. The book 'Teach Yourself the Old Testament' by Gordon McConville has arrived. In the next two days I can, at least start this course. :)

Other news, one of the forums I currently do the technical admin for (Wayfarer's Arena, primarily a Anne McCaffrey's Pern Roleplaying site) is trying to split the vbulletin forum into two seperate boards, a phpBB and a vBulletin, and it's been taking forever to copy all the data across from one database to the other. Why there couldn't be an easy automated way to do this is beyond me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home