It's about time too...

A blog about my (somewhat impatient and somewhat trying) experiences trying to start my BA in Theology through the Open Theological College via the University of Gloucestershire.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hmmm...

Not much to report, but really feel that I ought to get into the flow of this daily blogging thing, at least til we leave for Singapore.

Did discover in Singapore that possibly the best place for me to go for Internet access will be McDonald's, as they generally have free wifi. Good news in my book--I'm more'n happy to buy an orange juice or something like that while I browse the web... definitely taking my lovely Maccabees (my iBook) with me. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Good old McD's! More and more of their stores are being converted to internet cafe style of places. And they have good orange juice. Tropicana is the best.

And is maccabees an actual nickname, then?

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home