It's about time too...

A blog about my (somewhat impatient and somewhat trying) experiences trying to start my BA in Theology through the Open Theological College via the University of Gloucestershire.

Monday, October 30, 2006

It really is about time too...

Today my dad went in to collect a parcel that the Post Office said had been sent to the Office's PO Box. Turns out (Thank you Lord!) that it was my coursework, that had completely the wrong number on it, but the lady at the post office said, "Well, the guy who's box this is is a lawyer, and I didn't think it was him doing a Theological degree, so I thought I'd check since it was your last name and if not send it back." Cypriots tend to do this sort of thing a lot, they're terribly inefficient at times, but at least they know everyone and tend to get some things right. Anyway, here's what the contents of the three parcels looks like:


So today, at any rate, I can start my course. Hopefully. Friday I finished off a few little niggling bits of my last course that had been hanging around, so maybe it's all to the good that it's taken this long. Anyway, I thought today before I start, I'd show you the layout of my desk. Important things: Apple iBook (vital), Apple Bluetooth keyboard (Absolutely wonderful, do you get the impression I like Apple stuff yet? ;)) My Dad's old hifi which plugs into a CD player and also into my notebook (and when we're back from Singapore, hopefully it'll plug into a new iPod Nano...) and books. Gobs of theological books, Bibles, Books of Common Prayer... only thing that's missing is a copy of CW which I really must get at some stage. Anyway, here it is, my workspace:




I think that's everything for now, time to actually get started...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home